1. No killer features comparing to hbase
2.terrible!!! Ambari/cloudera manager rulezzz. Netflix has its own tool for
Cassandra but it doesn't support vnodes.
3. Rumors say it fast when it works;) the reason- it can silently drop data
you try to write.
4. Timeseries is a nightmare. The easiest approach is just replicate data
to hdfs, partition it by hour/day and run spark/scalding/pig/hive/Impala