By strictly consistent I mean - all clients should see same data at any
time in different sessions.

Say a client C1 was connected to follower F1, And F1 was few seconds behind
the leader. And client C2 connects to F2 which is in sync with Leader . Now
C1 and C2 will see different data under root dir say(/master ) is visible
to C2 not to C1. Till F1 comes in sync with Leader.