Hi,

REST APIs of my project make 2-3 calls to different tables in HBase. These
calls are taking 10s of milli seconds to finish.

I would like to know

1) If moving business logic to HBase co-processors and/or observer will
improve performance?

Idea is like to pass all the related information to HBase co-processors
and/or observer, co-processor will make those 2-3 calls to different HBase
tables and return result to the client.

2) I wonder if this approach will reduce time to finish or is it a bad
approach?

3) If co-processor running on one region server fetches data from other
region server then it will be same as tomcat server fetching that data from
HBase region server. Isn't it?

Regards,
Chandrash3khar Kotekar
Mobile - +91 8600011455