Hi Pankil,

Are you sure your hbase is running with external zookeeper ensemble ?

As per documentation on Hbase Replication

http://www.cloudera.com/content/www/en-us/documentation/archive/cdh/4-x/4-2-0/CDH4-Installation-Guide/cdh4ig_topic_20_11.html

zookeeper must not be managed by HBase,.But i havent tried this