Configured secure HBase-1.1.2 with Hadoop-2.7.1 on Windows. When i enable
authorization referring Configuring HBase Authorization
<http://www.cloudera.com/content/www/en-us/documentation/archive/cdh/4-x/4-3-2/CDH4-Security-Guide/cdh4sg_topic_8_3.html>,
getting *ERROR: DISABLED: Security features are not available* exception.

I have set the authorization configurations as below,

<property>
     <name>hbase.security.authorization</name>
     <value>true</value>
</property>

<property>
     <name>hbase.coprocessor.master.classes</name>
     <value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.access.AccessController</value>
</property>

<property>
     <name>hbase.coprocessor.region.classes</name>

<value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.token.TokenProvider,org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.access.AccessController</value>
</property>

But HBase Authorization works fine when i tried with HBase-0.98.13
version. Some one help me to enable HBase Authorization in a correct
way.