It's usually better to do a bit more work upstream to know about you table
schema and keys instead of trying to fight that later.

HBase will handle the case. As soon as the compactions will be done. It's
just that it's not a recommanded way to proceed. Better to prevent instead
of trying to fix it.

JMS