Thanks Ted, I have seen that and I have had it set for to true for years
without issue. I was asking in this case because the docs for stripe
compaction explicitly say to disable the table. I will test in our QA
environment first, but would also appreciate input from anyone who has done
this without disabling the table first, for better or worse.