The performance of batch(Increment) was poor, which is why I do the test.

I use spark stream to process data per one second (for about 50 records) and
use HBase for aggregations (sum, max, min etc). All the spark executors are
running on the same machines as the RegionServers, so the network env is fine.
In the hbase caller, there are Put, CheckAndPut, and Increment operations. Put
and Increment are called thru Table.batch(...).
Put and CheckAndPut cost less was around 50ms, but Increment costs around 1
minute.