Hi,

I have enabled doAs property as said in
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#security.gateway.thrift.doas

  <property>
    <name>hbase.thrift.kerberos.principal</name>
    <value>principal</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.thrift.keytab.file</name>
    <value>keytab</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.thrift.ssl.enabled</name>
    <value>true</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.thrift.ssl.keystore.store</name>
    <value>keystorelocation</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.thrift.ssl.keystore.password</name>
    <value>keystorepassword</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.thrift.ssl.keystore.keypassword</name>
    <value>keypasspassword</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.thrift.security.qop</name>
    <value>auth-conf</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.regionserver.thrift.http</name>
    <value>true</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.thrift.support.proxyuser</name>
    <value>true</value>
  </property>

But when i run the DemoClient, facing errors

*hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.HttpDoAsClient machine1.example.com
<http://machine1.example.com> 10003 Kumar true*

Error logs - http://pastebin.com/ULSBi3Ci

and getting below WARN messages in HBase thrift server logs

2016-10-06 11:33:39,540 WARN  [191407184@qtp-4591636-0] mortbay.log:
javax.net.s
sl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?
2016-10-06 11:33:50,791 WARN  [191407184@qtp-4591636-0] mortbay.log:
2016-10-06 11:34:04,266 WARN  [191407184@qtp-4591636-0] mortbay.log:
2016-10-06 11:34:04,272 WARN  [191407184@qtp-4591636-0] mortbay.log:
javax.net.s
sl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?

Did i missed anything?

Help me to resolve the errors.

Thanks.