I was in China the past 10 days where I didn't have access to gmail.

bq. repeat this sequence a thousand times

You mean proceeding with the next parameter ?

bq. use hashing mechanism to transform this long string

How is the hash generated ?
The hash prefix should presumably evenly distribute the write load.

Thanks