Thanks Dima for writing

We just completed one project of Hbase-Spark combination we have another
client on .Net platform.
I have seen good support for java and spark for Hbase.

I am looking solution for .Net and as its quite new for us too but what
community say to go with this so I can start look more into that area.

I find few which were recommended in blogs but still I am not sure about
these.

can you please help me to figure out the best one? Fast reading and writing
were Major area.

Thanks
Manjeet

--