The region replica feature came in so as to reduce the MTTR and so
increase the data availability.  When the master region containing RS
dies, the clients can read from the secondary regions.  But to keep
one thing in mind that this data from secondary regions will be bit
out of sync as the replica is eventual consistent.   Because of this
said reason,  change client so as to share the load across diff RSs
might be tough.

-Anoop-