It's that simple...? Thanks so much! Will give it a try right away.

Thanks, Henning

On 13.03.2017 17:28, Ted Yu wrote:
Are you using Java client ?
See the following in HTable :

   public static ThreadPoolExecutor getDefaultExecutor(Configuration conf) {

     int maxThreads = conf.getInt("hbase.htable.threads.max", Integer.
MAX_VALUE);

FYI

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Henning Blohm <henning.bl...@zfabrik.de>