A few things.

1. CfP closes Monday. Get those talks in [1]!
2. Registration is full; we are working on opening the 'waiting list' (if
you are registered and do not think you can come, please give up your spot
for another). Please check back on the hbasecon website in next day or so
[2].
3. In case you did not realize, sponsorship (courtesy of our gracious
hosts) is kinda cool in that you get your logo as sponsor of hbasecon by
donating to the Apache Software Foundation (one lump of cash, two good
deeds).

Write me if I can help w/ questions on any of the above or anything else
related to hbasecon.

Thanks,
St.Ack
HBaseCon Secretary

P.S. CfP for HBaseCon Asia is also up [3]. If you can't come out west, you
can head east in August!

1. https://easychair.org/cfp/hbasecon2017
2. hbasecon.com
3. https://easychair.org/cfp/HBaseConAsia2017