Actually, it's a "Please give us the details another member of the project
already asked for."

This is a community mailing list, which means we volunteer our time to help
people with questions. If you're looking for customer support, you should
be taking your question to a consultant or vendor that provides such
services. Being a jerk is incredibly counterproductive.

-Dima