Yeah I already tested that (thanks for the help btw)

Here are my dependencies:

————
lazy val hbaseTesting = "org.apache.hbase" % "hbase-testing-util" % version %
Test
lazy val hbaseServerTest = "org.apache.hbase" % "hbase-server" % version % Test

lazy val hbaseTestDependencies = Seq(hbaseTesting, hbaseServerTest)
————

See anything unusual ?