From: Nitin Gupta [mailto:nitin.gu...@e-zest.in]
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2018 7:53 AM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: Integrating Hbase with Solr

Hi Jean,

Yes I tried integration using the content available on Internet. Since we are
not using Cloudera I wanted to use the open source version of lily update
indexer. We want to use it AWS EMR.

The source available for lily update indexer on git has reference to older
version of kite- morphline jar which was referring to Solr 4.4 and hence giving
problem.

On changing this it looks to work. Still evaluating

Thanks for your mail!

Sent from my iPhone