Hi All,

Just to make it clear , I am using Hbase 1.2.0 and that doesn't have bulk
delete end point.

I tried the code below:

private long invokeBulkDeleteProtocol(byte[] tableName, final Scan
scan, final int rowBatchSize,
      final byte deleteType, final Long timeStamp) throws Throwable {
     HTable ht = new HTable(TEST_UTIL.getConfiguration(), tableName);
     long noOfDeletedRows = 0L;
     Batch.Call<BulkDeleteProtocol, BulkDeleteResponse> callable =
new Batch.Call<BulkDeleteProtocol, BulkDeleteResponse>() {
      public BulkDeleteResponse call(BulkDeleteProtocol instance)
throws IOException {
        return instance.delete(scan, deleteType, timeStamp, rowBatchSize);
      }
    };
    Map<byte[], BulkDeleteResponse> result =
ht.coprocessorExec(BulkDeleteProtocol.class,
        scan.getStartRow(), scan.getStopRow(), callable);
    for (BulkDeleteResponse response : result.values()) {
      noOfDeletedRows += response.getRowsDeleted();
    }
    return noOfDeletedRows;
}

But none of the above Classes available in Habse 1.2.0

Can I get a similar example as above to be used in hbase 1.2.0 and above.

--
Vikash Agarwal