All Phoenix devs/users (in addition to SFDC and Cloudera), please feel free
to provide your opinions on whether you are using 4.x versions and what
your future plans look like, what category of issues you are facing (if
any) from stable features provided by Apache Phoenix 4.x.
Your opinions are most welcome and would really help the community
determine the direction of the project and release management.