Hi All,

If we have HBCK messages like:

21/10/11 09:54:32 WARN util.FSUtils: Skipping region because it has no family
dirs:
hdfs://nameservice-hbase-jumbo/hbase/data/urldb/prod_udb_ssl_domain/673bb257d718ac1f86a662af626a740b

and there is no matching HDFS file/dir, does this exist in META or zookeeper?
I look at HBASE web interface and there is no region matching the above for the
named table.

What is a likely cause for these to appear?
What suggestions for clearing these WARNs?
Do they clear as part of some other process?

However, if I do

zkcli ls /hbase/namespace/urldb

all I see is

[]

When I was expecting the contents of the 'urldb' namespace.  Is this normal
behaviour?

Thanks in advance

Marc