Congratulations and welcome!

From: Guanghao Zhang <zghao...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 9:14 AM
To: HBase Dev List <d...@hbase.apache.org>, Hbase-User <user@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Zhuoyue Huang(GeorryHuang)
[CAUTION] The sender of this email is outside our organization. Please DO NOT
CLICK links, download attachments or respond unless you recognize the sender
and know the content is safe. Please contact IT immediately in case you find it
suspicious.

Folks,

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Zhuoyue
Huang has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project.

We appreciate all of the great contributions Zhuoyue Huang has made to the
community thus far and we look forward to his continued involvement.

Allow me to be the first to congratulate Zhuoyue Huang on his new role!

Thanks.