Hi all, I am seeing a similar issue which is noted in HBASE-26007 where
HBase will not start if dfs.encrypt.data.transfer in HDFS is set to true.
When I start HBase I see the following error message on the master node:

java.io.IOException: Invalid token in javax.security.sasl.qop:
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.datatransfer.sasl.DataTransferSaslUtil.readSaslMessage(DataTransferSaslUtil.java:220)

I am using Hadoop 3.2.2 and HBase 2.4.5 with Java 1.8. If I use Hadoop
3.1.1 it works fine. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.