1. Look at the master page of the table descriptor, or in shell, type
'describe <your table>'. Find SPLIT_POLICY or split.policy related text. If
no related text, check hbase-site.xml,
find hbase.regionserver.region.split.policy. If still no related
information, it should be the default one, on 2.0.2 it should
SteppingSplitPolicy

https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/1cfab033e779df840d5612a85277f42a6a4e8172/hbase-common/src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml#L364

2. Please check the region normalizer part in our ref guide

https://hbase.apache.org/book.html#normalizer

3. In hbase shell, use the 'alter' command.

alter '<your table>', SPLIT_POLICY => '<the policy you want>'

Tale Hive <tale2.h...@gmail.com> 于2022年2月8日周二 19:06写道: