In general, HBase will bundle the oldest hadoop binaries it could
support by default.

It does not mean that you should have your hadoop servers, like HDFS
or YARN, has the same version. You are free to use newer version of
hadoop to setup HDFS or YARN, as a hadoop client with lower version
can communicate with hadoop server with higher version.

If you want to use hadoop client with higher version, it is
recommended to build HBase binaries by your own. You can check the
'Building Apache HBase' section in our ref guide

https://hbase.apache.org/book.html#build

The command is like this

mvn -DskipTests -Dhadoop.profile=3.0 -Dhadoop-three.version=3.3.6
clean install && mvn -DskipTests -Dhadoop.profile=3.0
-Dhadoop-three.version=3.3.6 package assembly:single

Thanks.

Michael <mich...@fantasymail.de.invalid> 于2023年12月18日周一 19:44写道: