Hi all,

I've solved the issue by setting hive.outerjoin.supports.filters=false. What
does this setting do? It's completely undocumented.
--Wouter de Bie
Developer Business Intelligence, Spotify
wou...@spotify.com
+46 72 018 0777

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged. It is intended only for the recipient(s). If
you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail from your
computer.