Thank Alok, I deleted mapred.local.dir folders.
I more 2 question,

1. I have around 30 databases and each one contains many tables. So, is
there any way to find out wat are the size of each database or how much
storage a particular table in a database is occupying.

2. We have 5 slave nodes, how to find which tables data is stored on which
slave node .

Thanks,
Chunky.