From: Haldar, Shouvanik
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 4:06 PM
To: user@hive.apache.org
Subject: User accounts to execute hive queries

Hi,
Can you please tell me if its possible to execute hive queries as different
users?

Can we create read-only access for hive?
Please help.
Thanks
Shouvanik

Sent from my Windows Phone

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its
affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be
scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment
of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com