Thanks Szehon and Peyman, I want to call hashCode() on the UUID object.
This object is stored in the table as a string, but I can convert it to
UUID. Thats not the problem.

Basically the question is, how do we call this reflect UDF on methods that
takes no arguments? How do I do the following using the reflect UDF?

(fromString(uid_str)).hashCode()

Thanks,
Andy

Andy