From: Allen <529958...@qq.com<mailto:529958...@qq.com>>
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 9:50 PM
To: "user@hive.apache.org<mailto:user@hive.apache.org>"
<user@hive.apache.org<mailto:user@hive.apache.org>>
Subject: how to set dynamic service discovery for HiveServer2

hi,all

I want to use dynamic service discovery for HiveServer2.

I has already set some configuration parameters about  dynamic service
discovery in hive-site.xml. The hive server2 has been started in two
machines,and these nodes has register itself in zk.

       But I don't know how to use it in beeline.

Can anybody tell me how to write the connection url ?

Thanks.