Golden source is Oracle DB.

Ihave two cases:

1. Tables are overwritten completly  every day.

2. Tables are incrementally loaded. PK is auto incremented number in Oracle.

What you think if I concat all cells of a row to a string. Get int hashcode
from the string.
And then sum hashcodes to get a final number for a table.

On Apr 27, 2015 1:45 PM, "Mich Talebzadeh" <m...@peridale.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>

> Am I correct that the source of data resides in a relational table and
that table has all the data already (the golden source) sent to both
instances of Hive? Is the data in Hive added incrementally daily with
“operation timestamp”  for each record? Also do you have a unique
identifier for each row in each table?

> HTH
>

> Mich Talebzadeh
>

> http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com
>

> Author of the books "A Practitioner’s Guide to Upgrading to Sybase ASE
15", ISBN 978-0-9563693-0-7.

> co-author "Sybase Transact SQL Guidelines Best Practices", ISBN
978-0-9759693-0-4

> Publications due shortly:
>
> Creating in-memory Data Grid for Trading Systems with Oracle TimesTen and
Coherence Cache

> Oracle and Sybase, Concepts and Contrasts, ISBN: 978-0-9563693-1-4,
volume one out shortly

> NOTE: The information in this email is proprietary and confidential. This
message is for the designated recipient only, if you are not the intended
recipient, you should destroy it immediately. Any information in this
message shall not be understood as given or endorsed by Peridale Ltd, its
subsidiaries or their employees, unless expressly so stated. It is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this email is virus free,
therefore neither Peridale Ltd, its subsidiaries nor their employees accept
any responsibility.