The javaXML issue referenced by that bug should be fixed by hive-0.14 .. note
the original poster was using hive-0.13

On May 7, 2015, at 12:48 PM, amit kumar
<ak3...@gmail.com<mailto:ak3...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Jason,

The last comment is "This has been fixed in 0.14 release. Please open new jira
if you see any issues."

is this issue resolved in hive 0.14 ?

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 11:36 PM, Jason Dere