Hi Kishore,
    Setting above 3 parameters enables query/operations logs. If you are
looking for HiveServer2 process log, you'll need to configure it while
launching HiveServer2 Process  with following jvm params
"-Dhive.log.dir=<logging_dir> -Dhive.log.file=hive-server2.log"

You can refer to "Hive Logging" section on GettingStarted
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/GettingStarted#GettingStarted-BuildingHivefromSource>
page for more details.

Thanks,
Chetna Chaudhari