> I am using INPUT__FILE__NAME to store the file name in a column of ORC table.

That's something I don't understand (the use of the virtual column).

It is common practice to normalize stuff like images as S3 file-paths instead
of actual bytes inside an ORC file for efficiency of storage.

> If there is no function available, Is there a UDF I can use?

No, but it should be pretty easy to write a UDF to do whatever you want it to
do in Java.

This isn’t really recommended (for performance reasons) to do IO in the middle
of a Hive query, but it will work.

Cheers,
Gopal