Hi,
Can someone give me any advice on this? I have a hard time understanding how to
properly get it. I observe that in ReduceSinkOperator.java, keys and values are
available as HiveKey and BytesWritable, but I don't know how to extract the
actual content. For key, I can use a StructObjectInspector and iterate over
every getStructFieldsDataAsList(obj) element. Is this the right way to do it?
However, for the value I have no clue how to get it.

Thanks,Robert

    On Monday, December 5, 2016 11:07 AM, Robert Grandl <rgra...@yahoo.com>