My understanding is that Vectorized query execution is only applicable to
ORC tables in Hive by processing block of 1024 rows at a time.

I have also noticed that this execution mode is only applicable to single
predicate search. It does not work with multiple predicates searches. Can
someone confirms this please?

Thanks

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *