From hive to hive another cluster I would use Hive Import/Export, if possible
with Falcon instead of Sqoop. Sqoop always needs to do
serialization/deserialization which is fine if the systems are different (e.g.
Oracle -> Hive), but if it is the same system then usually it makes sense to
use the tool of the system (e.g. Hive import/export) for performance/resource
usage reasons.