Hi,

We have configured our Capacity Scheduler Queues has per
link.<https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.3.2/bk_performance_tuning/content/section_create_configure_yarn_capacity_scheduler_queues.html>

We have two Queues Q1 and Q2 each with 50% of cluster resources. We submit
query to Hive through HiveServer2 and WEBHCAT (Templeton). When i submit my
query to HiveServer2, it is making use of Q1 Queue capacity. Is there a way or
some setting which makes query submitted through WEBHCAT goes to Q2 queue
capacity only. Our is there any command like CURL which can accept parameter to
which queue the query needs to be submitted.  because we are seeing  one big
query block others.. how to improve concurrency?