I am creating hive external table ORC (ORC file located on S3).

*Command*

CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE Table1 (Id INT, Name STRING) STORED AS ORC
LOCATION 's3://bucket_name'

*After running the query*:

Select * from Table1;

*Result is*:

+-------------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
| Table1.id  | Table1.name  |
+-------------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
| NULL                                | NULL                                  |
| NULL                                | NULL                                  |
| NULL                                | NULL                                  |
| NULL                                | NULL                                  |
| NULL                                | NULL                                  |
| NULL                                | NULL                                  |
| NULL                                | NULL                                  |
| NULL                                | NULL                                  |
| NULL                                | NULL                                  |
| NULL                                | NULL                                  |

Interesting that the number of returned records 10 and it is correct but
all records are NULL. What is wrong, why query returns only NULLs? I am
using EMR instances on AWS. Should I configure/check to support ORC format
for hive?

ORC file attached