Hello everyone:
        Recently,I want to migrate hive cli to beeline,but i'm reffered to
cloudera official site about hive
beeline(https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/5-8-x/topics/cdh_ig_hive_install.html#concept_alp_4kl_3q),
 it describe that the beeline cli should use a heap size at least 2GB,
hiveserver2 and the hive metastore require
sufficient memory to run correctly.
        I want to know that the hiveserver and hive metastore cloudera
recommand memory is really true?  Thanks for your help.
| Number of Concurrent Connections | HiveServer2 Heap Size Recommended Range |
Hive Metastore Heap Size Recommended Range |

Up to 40 concurrent connections

Cloudera recommends splitting HiveServer2 into multiple instances and
load-balancing once you start allocating over 16 GB to HiveServer2. This
reduces the impact of Java garbage collection on active processing by the
service.

| 12 - 16 GB | 12 - 16 GB |
| Up to 20 concurrent connections | 6 - 12 GB | 10 - 12 GB |
| Up to 10 concurrent connections | 4 - 6 GB | 4 - 10 GB |
| One connection | 4 GB | 4 GB |
由于本人英文太弱,不过我已经在补习英语过程中。我把我想描述的英文内容用中文再说一遍吧。
最近,我想从hive cli迁移使用beeline,但是看到cloudare官网这样描述hiveserver2
https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/5-8-x/topics/cdh_ig_hive_install.html#concept_alp_4kl_3q
 不知道官网写的并发连接数与hivesever2以及metastore内存配置是否是真的?不知道有
没有人测试过,因为我听有的开发同事说,hiveserve2开启后时间久了因性能原因可能需要重启。希望得到帮助谢谢。

                                   youck