Hello,

I have a couple of questions on LLAP and hive.server2.enable.doAs. I've
learned that LLAP does not support hive.server2.enable.doAs=true, but what
if we disable LLAP IO? If LLAP IO is disabled and no cache is used in LLAP
daemons,  I guess it should be okay to allow  hive.server2.enable.doAs=true
because no data is shared between different queries inside LLAP daemons.

So, my questions are:

1. Does LLAP always disallow hive.server2.enable.doAs=true, whether LLAP IO
is enabled or not?
2. If LLAP disallows  hive.server2.enable.doAs=true even when LLAP IO is
disabled (i.e., when cache size is set to zero), why?

>From my own experiments, LLAP runs fast enough even without LLAP IO. In
such scenarios, setting hive.server2.enable.doAs=true can be useful.

Thanks in advance.

--- Sungwoo