Thanks

I assume two things

Create these ORC tables from scratch and populate them. These are older
tables from 2.7

Do I need to upgrade to Hadoop 3.1 as suggested as well? Or I can keep the
current 3.0.3 of Hadoop and just redo these ORC tables again

Sounds like I need to upgrade Hadoop to 3.1?

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.