Hello Will Du,

I'm using Kafka connector to create hive database. All the data are stored
in s3 bucket and using mysql database for metastore.

For example If connector add new records in hive table and If I run query
It's not returning latest data and I have to run refresh table {table_name}
to clear metastore cache. Now If I have 1000 hive table and I want to
update those tables every 5 mins, running refresh query is not good idea I
guess.

So I was thinking if hive has some type of mechanism to do it in background
then it will be good.