hi,all:
    I want to change LineageLogger code to output more log info .
    I create a new mvn project and cp LineageLogger code to my own class named
MyLineageLogger. Then I add my code to output more log info ,last I build a new
jar. but when I config it to <hive.exec.post.hooks> ,the log file didn't
contain any edges info :  "edges":[],"vertices":[]

   I've tried to use hive's own LineageLogger with the same sql , and all is ok.
   and if I config both hive's own LineageLogger  and my MyLineageLogger  to
the <hive.exec.post.hooks> , both LineageLogger  and MyLineageLogger  can out
put full lineage log.

   I note that ,if I only config MyLineageLogger  , LinkedHashMap<String,
ObjectPair<SelectOperator,org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.Table>>
finalSelOps = index.getFinalSelectOps();
   will return 0

can anybody give me some clue , why this happen ? thanks...

2018-09-13

lk_hadoop