Thank you for your answer
My Hadoop is indeed an older version of Hadoop, but it can perform select
operations in HPL/SQL
I just contacted Hadoop, so I don't know how to ask my question better. I
hope you can provide a link, and I will be very grateful to you
Regards
Weiguang Chen

Tanvi Thacker <tanvithack...@gmail.com> 于2018年11月1日周四 上午3:54写道: