It is with great pleasure that we bring to you the 1.0.0 release of
MutantSwarm:

https://github.com/HotelsDotCom/mutant-swarm

MutantSwarm is an extension to HiveRunner
<https://github.com/klarna/HiveRunner> that generates coverage reports for
the Hive SQL under test. We have found it very useful for identifying
under-tested conditions and statements within our Hive jobs and it helps
developers know where to focus their tests by just looking at a report (as
opposed to having to reason about how the SQL is being executed). We hope
this will do to SQL unit testing what tools like Jacoco, Cobertura et al.
have done for Java unit testing.

The binaries for the 1.0.0 release are available in Maven Central:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/hotels/mutant-swarm/1.0.0/

Please give it a go and let us know what you think!

Thanks,

Adrian (on behalf of the MutantSwarm committers)

--
Adrian Woodhead
Principal Engineer