I'm trying to run commands like explain select * from src in hive-2.3.4,but it
falls with the ClassCastException:
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.ExplainSemanticAnalyzer cannot be cast to
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer
Steps to reproduce:
1??hive.execution.engine is the default value mr
2??hive.security.authorization.enabled is set to true, and
hive.security.authorization.manager is set to
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.security.authorization.DefaultHiveAuthorizationProvider
3??start hivecli to run command??explain select * from src
I debug the code and find the issue HIVE-18778 causing the above
ClassCastException.If I set hive.in.test to true??the explain command can be
successfully executed??
Now,I have one question,due to hive.in.test cann't be modified at runtime.how
to run explain command with using default authorization in hive-2.3.4??or the
default authorization can't be used in hive-2.3.4?

I commit a issue??look at this??https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-21489

????????iPhone