Using "beeline -u -p" I can make it to prompt and be asked for the
password, but it does not connect, seems the authentication it does is not
working for me. On the error I see the jdbc string gets appended the
"user=<username>.
When running it with !connect it works, but I don't get the same prompt as
before to input the password.

Thanks.