Hi all,

I'm Shashank and I work as a software engineer in the Data Platform team at
Lyft. We are using the 2.3.6 version of Hive. We have made some changes in
the Hive codebase (improve build time by adding parallelism to unit-tests,
etc). I wanted to check if the open-source community is accepting patches
for 2.3.x version of Hive. I do know Hive-2.3.7 was released less than a
month but would like to know if these new patches are specifically around
bug-fixes or can also be features, code-cleanups, improvements, etc.

Thanks,
Shashank