Hi @Shawn,

Can tblproperties('transactional'='true') be omitted starting from 3.x?

I just create a hive table without tblproperties('transactional'='true')
and ingest data from flume hive sink (
https://flume.apache.org/releases/content/1.9.0/FlumeUserGuide.html#hive-sink),
flume throws an exception like `Caused by:
org.apache.hive.hcatalog.streaming.InvalidTable: Invalid table db:test,
table:dllm: is not an Acid table`.

How can I create a hive ACID table? I'd like to ingest stream data from
flume to hive.

Thank you for help!

Best Wishes,
Chiming HUANG