De : Patrick Duin <patd...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 12:39:30 PM
À : user@hive.apache.org <user@hive.apache.org>
Objet : Re: What is the persistance of a parameters set in HQL ?

That's only for the session, so if you start up the Hive cli set some params
and do a query they will be used. Close client and start up a new hive cli
session and you're back to defaults. To make it permanent you'll have to change
them in the hive-site.xml.
Hope that helps,
 Patrick.

Op wo 3 jun. 2020 om 09:58 schreef CASTELAIN FLORIAN